i got into a similar situation last week. this is the reply i got from support:
We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.
Yesterday evening, during scheduled maintenance of the OBiTALK web portal, the voice service configuration settings on a small number of OBi110 device’s Service Provider 1 and Service Provider 2 were overwritten with a null profile. This effectively cleared the username and password setting for your VoIP service(s). Unfortunately your OBi110 was affected. In order to restore VoIP service to your OBi110, please do the following:
1. Log-in to www.obitalk.com
2. Select your OBi110 from the OBi Dashboard
3. At the bottom of the page, select the “Service Provider 1” configuration link.
4. Re-enter the Username for this service in the field provided – e.g. your Gmail email address or SIP account user name / ID.
5. Re-enter the Password for this service.
~Only if you have a second VoIP service set-up on the OBi110~
6. Repeat the steps above for “Service provider 2” by selecting the appropriate link in step 3.
after i rebooted and reconfigured my sip providers, both are working fine. 1 is gv, 2 is a sip provider. both are working since then.