If you wish to down-grade from the most current supported release
, please see the following instructions.WARNING:
If you have updated your OBi with release 1.3 or above you will not be able to downgrade your OBi using the below procedure. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
Download the firmware from the link below and follow instructions to manually update the OBi using a PC's browser opened to the OBi device management web page.http://www.obihai.com/firmware/OBi-1-3-0-2711.fw
1. Download the above linked file to your computer.
2. Access the web page of the OBi device:
- From a phone attached to the PHONE port of the OBi dial * * * 1
- The IP address of the OBi will be read to you.
- Open a new browser window on your PC and enter the IP address of the OBi.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for username and "admin" for password.
If you have previously changed the password, use that instead of "admin."
3. Now that you have accessed the OBi web page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, "Browse" to the firmware file you just downloaded above and click Update.
4. Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30 seconds) and you will be good to go.