November 28, 2014, 06:02:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyanogenmod 7  (Read 5925 times)
jvan

« on: March 21, 2011, 08:30:38 am »

Is anyone using this with the latest version of Cyanogenmod 7?  I just updated my Cyanogenmod ROM and now I get a force close with Obion, worked fine with the Cyanogenmod version from 2 weeks ago.  Just wondering if it is my install or an incompatibility.
guisar

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:59:51 pm »

I've had no problems with it on CM7 RC4 or Nightly 32. It is annoying that it disconnects from the OBI service even on wifi when the screen locks but I guess that's a "feature" of OBI rather than CM.
QBZappy
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 02:23:48 pm »

Off topic with the OP, however I thought it would be relevant to Android users who are using Cyanogenmod and are experiencing battery issues.

How To Fix Battery Drain Issue On A Rooted Android Device

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-fix-battery-drain-issue-on-a-rooted-android-device/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:11:15 pm by QBZappy » Logged

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street.
voiponnc

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 04:06:58 pm »

Is anyone using this with the latest version of Cyanogenmod 7?  I just updated my Cyanogenmod ROM and now I get a force close with Obion, worked fine with the Cyanogenmod version from 2 weeks ago.  Just wondering if it is my install or an incompatibility.

i have it running on a nook color on CM7 final (it also worked in RC4).  well, by 'worked' i mean it didnt force close often (i saw it happen once), and i was able to click through the options.  i dont think CM7 is the issue.
deadhead

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:26 am »

i have it running on a nook color on CM7 final (it also worked in RC4).  well, by 'worked' i mean it didnt force close often (i saw it happen once), and i was able to click through the options.  i dont think CM7 is the issue.

I wasn't aware you could run obion on a rooted Nook Color.
I assume you're using this with a bluetooth headset.  Is that correct?
codex22

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 08:44:47 pm »

Don't know if you're still having problems, but OBiON is working here on a Nexus One with CM 7.0.3-N1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: