Title: Latest Firmware Updates for OBi Devices
Post by: ShermanObi on September 17, 2010, 01:14:26 pm
Stay current with up-to-date firmware and keep your OBi running smoothly with the latest features.
NOTICE TO SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SYSTEM INTEGRATORS: The firmware versions below are only for use by OBiTALK retail/BYOD customers. For the latest firmware and release notes targeted to service providers and system integrators, please sign-in to your OBiTALK Device Management Platform (http://www1.obitalk.com/obinet/) (DMP) account, then head over to the Firmware section on the portal.
You have three options to choose from to update your OBi's firmware:
Options 1 & 2 - Automated Update:
1. Devices that have been added to OBiTALK will see an associated yellow triangle (http://www.obihai.com/images/Update.PNG) which can be selected to invoke an automated update process.
2. Devices may be updated via the touch-tone phone attached to the OBi or the IP phone dial pad. Dial *** 6 and confirm the update (if available).
Option 3 - Manual Update:
3. Download the latest firmware for your device from the link below and follow the instructions to manually update your OBi using a web browser opened to the OBi device's local management web page.
Manual Update Instructions:
1. Download the above linked file to your computer.
2. Access the web page of the OBi device (OBi via Internet/WAN Port):
3. Now that you have accessed the OBi web page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, "Browse" to the firmware file you just downloaded above and click Update.
4. Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30-60 seconds) and you will be good to go.
Title: Re: Latest Firmware Updates for OBi Devices
Post by: MarkObihai on February 06, 2015, 02:53:18 am
Updated 2nd of September 2015