News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

RonR's 1000 post M I L E S T O N E

Started by QBZappy, June 08, 2011, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBZappy

;D 1000 post M I L E S T O N E  ;D

I was not sure in which section of the forum to put this thread. I figured that  "Installation and Set-Up (Devices)" was perfect.

I'm taking the liberty to highlight RonR's contribution on this forum. Since this is OBi related I hope the moderator (OBi-Guru) is not too upset with me. Many have contributed of their free time to help out in this forum, none as much as he. RonR has done it with zest. If you make a mistake in your comments you can be certain RonR is going to correct you. (within the next 2 minutes of your post!). He also follows up on loose ends. It's been fun seeing how he has been able to craft the OBi digimaps into performing all sorts of tricks. He has pushed the OBi unit to the limit. He must have rebooted his unit more times than he can remember. It might even be nice of the OBi folks to send him a fresh unit so that he can continue to find ways to break it.

For those that hang out on this forum and have enjoyed reading his posts, it can be our turn to pat him on the back and say,

Well done!
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

My best comment about RonR,   "He speaks CallRoutes and DigitMaps as a second language".

Excellent work RonR, I often wonder how messed up we would be without you here.

Currently at post 990, come on ask a question about digit maps.

yhfung

In fact, the heart of OBi devices is the CallRoutes and DigitMaps of different trunk.

RonR provides a very useful and concise information about them.

In fact, I have learnt a lot from him too.

YH
Hong Kong and China OBi Users Group
www.telecom-cafe.com

beuris

I've been helped many times as well thanks RonR.  He is always on the sideline waiting for someone needing his help.

Thanks for all ur help RonR.  The best part is he know what he is talking about.  ObiTalk should give him a job.

dvlpr

Johnny

A big thanks from me too Ron.

I don't always understand all your answers, but I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed :D

Thanks for all your contributions on the forum!

A big thanks as well to the OP who is a frequent poster as well as jimates and all the others who help on the forums.  You are all greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

pc44

Agreed.  Great job RonR.  We need more forum people that are as knowledgeable and helpful as he has been.

Congrats!

M105

Dav3yDark0

Thanks for your contributions RonR, this forum and the OBi devices would not be as useful without your testing, incite and help to others. You are the digitmap and callroute guru and a huge asset to all OBi users. I can't wait to learn from your next 1000 posts.  :)

Thanks again RonR!

Dave

jimates

Currently at 999, get ready!!!!!!!

Come on RonR, come here and post that famous statement about auto provisioning ........

jimates

Finally.

Congratulations RonR on your 1000th post.

Posted June 09, 2011, 11:58:31 PM
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1009.msg6369#msg6369

ShermanObi

Indeed, RonR's contributions to the Obihai forum are greatly appreciated! 

From detailed explanations about digit maps and complex configurations to short, sweet (almost immediate) responses to users' questions, RonR's postings are truly helpful to OBi users all over the world.

A Big ACK goes to RonR's valued participation on this forum!

Obitalk

RonR - You are always a helpful soul. Just out of curiosity, do you ever get any sleep ? :) Truely appreciate your help and suggestions in this forum.