News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CSipSimple: 404 / User not found

Started by threehappypenguins, June 29, 2015, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threehappypenguins

I put the Obi into bridge mode by dialing ***0, 31#, 1,1#,1

I can still access the web interface just fine, and can confirm that it's indeed in bridge mode. Is there anything else that I need to change?

I'm still getting the 408 timeout. :(

azrobert

Just make sure the router assigned the same IP address to the OBi202 after you switched to bridge mode. Other than that I'm out of ideas. Maybe some else can help.

threehappypenguins

Yep. The Obi202 is still 192.168.1.19 and I forwarded port 5082 for 192.168.1.19. I'm wondering if my router is the problem. I have posted on Linksysinfo for help: http://linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/port-forwarding-not-working-shibby-1-28.71457/

Oh... and THANK-YOU azrobert for all your help!!! :D

threehappypenguins

azrobert, I tried what you suggested in post #6, and I'm still getting the timeouts. I am at a loss.

Also, regarding the other setup we were trying to get working, I noticed that you said, "You could route the calls to port 5082 then the rules must be placed in the SP3 inbound route."

So I added the rules I had in SP2 to SP3, and I'm still getting the timeouts. :(

Still haven't resolved this in the Linksys forums either. Bah.

threehappypenguins