News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

deleting a device (greyed out)

Started by eclas, June 13, 2011, 06:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eclas

The 1st device in my dashboard is an old soft-phone that I don't even remember establishing.
I can't delete it because it is greyed out. Is there any way to set the 2nd device as the default or something and get rid of the 1st device listed?

Thanks

QBZappy

eclas,

OBiAPP soft phone Status on the dashboard is green only when the OBiAPP is running on the computer. Actually it is the only time that the Status indicator on the dashboard is accurately reporting as "online". My OBi always appears as "offline" for some reason. This has been the longest running bug that I have noticed since day one, that is overtly obvious.

The OBiTALK number is tied to your user ID and can be linked to a voice gateway (an OBi unit). I think that is a unique number that was given to you by the OBi server. Having it on the dashboard doesn't hinder you in any way.

Short of deleting and recreating your OBi devices I don't see how to remove it from the list myself. Don't sweat it.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

eclas

Ok, i guess i'll live with it. just a minor annoyance anyway.
:'(