News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi/GoogleVoice/Asterisk/Cisco IP Phone(s)

Started by lrosenman, August 30, 2015, 07:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lrosenman

I have the following setup:

OBI202:
SP1: My GV account
SP2: Vitelity SIP (E911, old house line)
SP3: My Wife's GV Account
SP4: Asterisk Extension 702
LI:    ObiLine (TWC Phone via their eMTA)
SP1/3 route to Asterisk to do callerID lookup, which then loops back to the OBI
PH1: Wireless DECT Phones in the majority of the house
PH2: Desk Set on my desk in the office

Asterisk:
Raspi2/IncrediblePBX/Asterisk 11.19.0
Ext 701 - Cisco 7960 IP Phone
Ext 702 - Obi

call routes are working for the GV stuff.

What I want to get to is:
the IP Phone being able to use ANY SP on the Obi, defaulting to SP1
and PH1/PH2 to be able to call arbitrary Asterisk extensions/apps.

Ideas?

drgeoff

Quote from: lrosenman on August 30, 2015, 07:27:53 PM
... PH1/PH2 to be able to call arbitrary Asterisk extensions/apps.
You can have PH1 and PH2 call into Asterisk using Voice Gateway(s)  on the OBi202 and setting it(them) as non-registering extension(s) in Asterisk. Use two if you need them individually identifiable within Asterisk.

lrosenman

I'm actually looking for more help on the asterisk side to not break the current hairpin for the 2 GV accounts.

I've currently got gv1 using vg1(<gv1 number>/$1) and gv3 using vg1(<gv3 number>/$1) to route it to Asterisk
and then the following context:
[custom-from-Obihai]
exten => _X!,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${CUT(EXTEN,/,2)})
exten => _X!,n,Set(CALLERID(ani)=${CALLERID(num)})
exten => _X!,n,Goto(from-pstn-e164-us,${CUT(EXTEN,/,1)},1)
exten => h,1,Macro(hangupcall,)

the entry context when 702 calls in.

VG1 is defined as SP4(asterisk.ip.address) with 702's userid/pw, and SP4 has userid/pw ALSO set to 702/pw

and SP4 has the SIP proxy ALSO set to the asterisk IP address.

on the asterisk side, I have inbound routes for each GV#, that prefix the callerid with the initials of the user,
mine or my wifes, then a destination of ext 702.

there is an outbound route for 1NXXNXXXXXX that goes to 702, but I don't think I have it totally right on the OBI side to actually get out.

So more help would be useful.

NoelB

Quote from: lrosenman on August 30, 2015, 07:27:53 PM

What I want to get to is:
the IP Phone being able to use ANY SP on the Obi, defaulting to SP1
and PH1/PH2 to be able to call arbitrary Asterisk extensions/apps.

Ideas?

I have a similar arrgt with an obi202 setup with sp4 as an asterisk extension [obi202] with a mobile voip app (CsipS ) registering to the obi sp3 as [obi202]. I have vsp trunks registering with both the obi and asterisk so the dial plans need to be more selective than usual.
To use the mobile to call to asterisk I use {obi202>(<5:>xx.):sp4} as one of my inbound call routes SP3 . Calls prefix with 5 go to asterisk after 5 is removed. The other routes send calls from the mobile based on number dialled to SPn of the obi.
My asterisk is the plain variety and not a distro so in the sip.conf file I use [obi] etc etc context= incoming-local
and in the extensions.config in [incoming-local] I put include  =>outgoing and in [outgoing] I need to be selective again because I have a number of sip trunks registered to asterisk
So if I send mobile calls back to the obi I would use
exten=>_04xxxxxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/obi202/${EXTEN}) ;  all mobiles here start with 04
The call will then go back to sip.config and out to the obi via [obi202] again using sp4 ( set max sessions 4 )
Then inbound call route on SP4 I have {obi202>(Msp1):sp1},{obi202>(Msp2):sp2},{(Mpot):li} and the call gets routed to SP2 because the mobile DM is in SP2.
My asterisk sip and extensions.config files are very basic but easily configurable so I cant help with your goto's and macros.
To call asterisk from the obi phones I again use the 5 prefix and modify the ph DM and outbound call route.

Forgot to add that to call 3 digit extensions in the asterisk I added ([2-7]xx) into ITSP D DM and modified the phone DM to include (Msp4) and the outbound call route {(Msp4):sp4}
Then added into asterisk extensions as a 200 test call

exten=> 200,1,Answer()
   same=> n,Playback(hello-world)
   same=> n,Hangup()