News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting up Anveo E911

Started by Toto, August 29, 2015, 03:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toto

Ok I have an OBI200 with Google voice and have been trying to set up Anveo for my 911 service. I used the Device Configuration page and the Anveo button to try and set up an account. I went through all the steps of giving them my information and they sent me back to my email page to click on a confirmation link there. It took me back to their site and while the page said I would continue the process, it sent me back to same pages for filling in all my information which I did again. It sent me back to my email to confirm myself again but this time the email message said my account had been verified and I could now sign in. It also listed an account number. I have tried several times to sign in using my email address and the password I chose. The site won't accept them so I cannot sign in and yet when I try to contact Anveo using their call back number, it says I have to submit a ticket after signing in, so how do I contact them when I can't sign in?
On my device configuration page on this site it says that Anveo E911 has been initiated, pending update, so does that mean I just need to wait? I have not paid them anything since I haven't signed in yet.
Well now a day later and my Device configuration page does not list Anveo E911 on the SP2 line at all. It just says that it is not configured at all. Can anyone Please help me?