News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot call or receive (Obi/Ring.to)

Started by TonyCao, October 26, 2015, 03:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyCao

I have Obi 200 connected to Ring.to.  The system has been working for about two months before it suddenly stopped working.  Now I cannot call or receive calls.  My Obi dashboard is as follows:
SP1  :  Obi Ring To  :  Register Failed: No Response from Server
SP2  :  Anveo E911 for RingTo  :  Registered
Please help.  Thanks.

GreggNet

Have you recently changed your gmail/ google voice password? Similar problem happened to me yesterday because I changed my gmail password.

drgeoff

Quote from: GreggNet on October 27, 2015, 08:22:27 AM
Have you recently changed your gmail/ google voice password? Similar problem happened to me yesterday because I changed my gmail password.
a@GreggNet
I'm puzzled as to why you think a gmail/google voice password could be relevant to a problem with ring.to.

@TonyCao
If you dial **9 222 222 222 can you reach the Obi echo test?

GreggNet

Quote from: drgeoff on October 27, 2015, 08:49:23 AM
I'm puzzled as to why you think a gmail/google voice password could be relevant to a problem with ring.to.

I don't even know what ring.to is. I've only had my Obi for a week. I just focussed on the not able to receive and send calls part since I just had that problem from changing my gmail password. Had to reauthorize my google voice credentials in obi dashboard. But, I guess he's having a different problem.