News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Inbound Invalid Number Message with Google Voice

Started by sir_rob, November 20, 2015, 10:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sir_rob

I have submitted a request to Google, but I have not heard anything, and I really don't know where else to turn for assistance.  Please let me know if there is a better means for help.

For a few days numerous people have been getting an invalid number message about 50% of the time that they call me.  50% of the time the calls go through normally.  My service appears to operate properly otherwise.

I did recently add a new cell phone as a forwarding number, but two or three days later when this problem started I deleted the phone number from Google Voice and even changed the number with my carrier (RingPlus - a Sprint MVNO).  I had to delete it, because when I unchecked the forward calls box it still rang.

I also use an OBi202, and I also have two CC lines.

My guess is that the phone number that I added to Google Voice a few days back is still getting forwarded 50% of the time, but I have read about this problem happening back in 2013 to some other GV users.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

SteveInWA

Rob, please see my reply to your private message.

crappyobi

I have this problem for the 4 months. I opened multiple tickets with obitalk. They reponded only twice with the same fix - that I have tried and found that it doesn't work.

I am pretty much living without in coming calls. I don't have a choice as this is the primary home number and is used in many services...

I don't know if obitalk intend to support their product or just let customers fend for themselves.