News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

From PSTN line AA into OBI110, can not dial 2 to call other voice gateway

Started by guy52911, October 19, 2016, 08:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guy52911

Obi110 has been set trusted callers with phone number, also with other OBI endpoints, when I using trusted callers call PSTN line AA into OBI110, I can't dial 2 to call the voice gateway( heard "there is no service to complete your call), but my other OBI endpoints AA into OBI110 can using voice gateway call out.

below is OBI110 configuration, thanks for help...

Gateways&TrunkGrps
Voice Gateway3
AccessNumber SP2(Toronto.voip.ms)
DigitMap:(xx.)

Service providers
ITSP Profile B General
DigitMap:(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<011:**3>xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)

Voice Service
Auto Attendant 1
DigitMap:([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|<00:$1>|0|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Mvg3)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))
OutboundCallRoute:{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg3)):vg3},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}   

PHONE Port
Digitmap:([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Mvg3)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))
OutboundCallRoute:{911:sp1},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg3)):vg3},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

azrobert

When you call in:

Do you get the AA prompt for 1, 2 or 3 then you enter 2 and get the error message?
The error message implies the AA is trying to route the call to an invalid destination. This doesn't make sense because the AA should ask for an outbound number or repeat the prompt if it doesn't recognize your response and not try to route the call.

OR

Do you get the AA prompt for 1, 2 or 3 then you enter 2 and get another prompt for an outbound number? You now enter 2 and get the error message.
2 would be considered a speed dial. Please post speed dial#2.

I either case post the following:

Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1: Primary Line

Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> InboundCallRoute
For security reasons modify any phone number in the inbound route.

guy52911

Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1: Primary Line PSTN line

{(x.13******108|x.64******10|x.85******15|x.85******59|x.13******345|x.13******031|x.13******345|x.13******572|x.64******32|x.78******77):aa},{ph}

I can get AA prompt from both(trusted callers and OBI endpoints), then enter 2, +011+countrycode+phone number+#, OBI endpoints works fine for this outbound number, trusted callers got error message with same outbound number.

Thanks!

azrobert

Try this:
Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1: Primary Line: SP2 Service

(Mpli) in the AA DigitMap points to the AA Primary route DigitMap
Was Line Port DigitMap, now ITSP B DigitMap
Now rule <011:**3>xx. will modify the dialed number, so it will be routed to GW3.

I don't understand why the other endpoints work.
It seems they would have the same problem.
Maybe I don't understand something
Please post the SPx X_InboundCallRoutes

guy52911

After change this:
Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1: Primary Line: SP2 Service

Still not work, and My other obi endpoints not works either any more.

azrobert

Please post:
Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> DigitMap

What happens if you dial **3+countrycode+phone number+#

What other endpoints work?

guy52911

Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> DigitMap
(xxxxxxxS4|1xxxxxxxxxx|xx.)

**3+countrycode+phone number+#
Neither works

azrobert

Again, what endpoints work?

I don't see the problem and don't understand how the other endpoints work. I don't use the technique of adding "**3" to the dialed number. This is how I would do it:

Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1 -> Primary Line: PSTN Line

Voice Service
Auto Attendant 1
DigitMap:([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|<00:$1>|0|011xx.S3|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Mvg3)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))
OutboundCallRoute: {(<011:>xx.):vg3},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg3)):vg3},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}  

guy52911

Voice Service -> Auto Attendant 1 -> Primary Line: PSTN Line

Voice Service
Auto Attendant 1
DigitMap:([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|<00:$1>|0|011xx.S3|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Mvg3)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoute:{(<011:>xx.):vg3},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg3)):vg3},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

my other OBI endpoints (obi100) not working, and trusted callers not working either.

azrobert

I also have an OBi110 with a service provider defined on VG3.
I added the same code to my configuration as I suggested.
I called my PSTN line and was routed to the AA.
The outbound number I entered was 011 + a domestic number.
My service provider is for domestic only.
The 011 was stripped off and the call was connected successfully on VG3.
I don't know why mine works and yours doesn't.

I don't know how to diagnose this problem, so put everything back the way you had it.
Maybe someone else can help you.

ianobi

QuoteVoice Service -> Auto Attendant 1: Primary Line PSTN line

{(x.13******108|x.64******10|x.85******15|x.85******59|x.13******345|x.13******031|x.13******345|x.13******572|x.64******32|x.78******77):aa},{ph}

I can get AA prompt from both(trusted callers and OBI endpoints), then enter 2, +011+countrycode+phone number+#, OBI endpoints works fine for this outbound number, trusted callers got error message with same outbound number.

Thanks!

Here's a possibility using the above config. The other OBi endpoints are in your "Circle of Trust". This means that they are calling into your OBi110 using the OBiTALK network and getting access to AA. They dial the number using AA's Primary Line, which is PSTN. The call is successful, but is using PSTN to complete the call. Please check Call History to confirm if this is the case.

Trusted Callers are calling in via PSTN, then also trying to use PSTN (AA's Primary Line) to make the outgoing call. Of course, PSTN is already busy so the call fails.

If Call History shows my theory to be correct, then you should be able to route calls from Trusted Callers to VG3 using the **3 code before any number after selecting AA Option 2. This was suggested by azrobert and I can see no reason why it should not work.

To test how AA is routing calls use the phone attached to the OBi110 and dial **0. This will give you access to the AA and you can test that AA routes calls as you expect before then adding any incoming routes to the testing. Always check Call History to confirm that calls are actually routing as expected.