News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Configuring Line Keys (6-10) for Speed Dial on Obi 1022

Started by Howler, December 22, 2015, 07:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howler

Has anyone figured out how to program the "second page" of line keys for speed dial on the Obi 1022 phone?

Obitalk only lists the first five line keys.  When I go into the IP Phone expert settings, I am not able to enter any phone numbers.

SteveInWA

From OBiTALK, get into Expert Mode, then you can configure all the line keys, in the IP Phone-->Line Keys section.   Remove the check marks in the "OBiTALK Settings" and Device Default columns to enable editing the fields. Be sure to click the Submit button after making changes!

Howler

Quote from: SteveInWA on December 22, 2015, 10:21:10 PM
From OBiTALK, get into Expert Mode, then you can configure all the line keys, in the IP Phone-->Line Keys section.   Remove the check marks in the "OBiTALK Settings" and Device Default columns to enable editing the fields. Be sure to click the Submit button after making changes!

Thank you very much!  That worked.  I did not realize that the device default column also needed to be unchecked.

Mazal

No success in seeing the information in keys 6-10:

1. I went into expert configuration
2. IP Phone - Right Line Keys
3. Unchecked Obitalk Settings and Device Default
4. Entered number and Name
5. Clicked Submit
6. Phone reboot
However when clicking on the line key on the phone, 6-10 are empty.
What did I do wrong ?

SteveInWA

Quote from: Mazal on June 20, 2020, 07:36:01 AM
No success in seeing the information in keys 6-10:

1. I went into expert configuration
2. IP Phone - Right Line Keys
3. Unchecked Obitalk Settings and Device Default
4. Entered number and Name
5. Clicked Submit
6. Phone reboot
However when clicking on the line key on the phone, 6-10 are empty.
What did I do wrong ?

Did you do this on the OBiTALK device portal (http://www.obitalk.com/obinet/pg/obhdev) or via the device's local IP address?  You must do it via the portal, and not on the local IP web page, or else your changes will be overwritten with the defaults when you reboot the phone.