News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CircleNet offering free port in for Obi users on free providers.

Started by Sam_from_CircleNet, January 02, 2016, 04:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_from_CircleNet

Hello Obitalk users,
CircleNet would like to make a special offer to Obi users. We will port in numbers for any Obi users from any free VOIP service at no charge. This offer is good until 2/1/2016, just mention this post when you make your port request.

We currently charge $1.50 per month + $0.002 per minute for inbound DIDs and we don't expect those prices to go up in the foreseeable future.

We do NOT offer Voicemail but we do offer awesome audio quality and great outbound rates.

Thanks!
Sam

vtsnaab

Just adding 2.5 cents here as a Circlenet user...:

I use this ITSP as a backup provider and my partner has it for a DID as well.

The service has always been reliable for us and Sam has always provided exceptional support at any time that we had questions needing to be answered.

A close friend of ours has ported his landline number to Circlenet and has also been very impressed with the quality of the service.

I have only good things to say about this service and recommend this provider without hesitation to anyone who needs a very good, basic service.

azrobert

Quote from: Sam_from_CircleNet on January 02, 2016, 04:16:56 PM
We do NOT offer Voicemail but we do offer awesome audio quality and great outbound rates.

If you need voicemail with your CircleNet account, you can use Callcentric's free voicemail service. Get their free IP Freedom account plus voicemail here:
http://www.callcentric.com/products/
Setup a Callcentric Call Treatment to send all calls to VM.

In your OBi forward calls to you Callcentric account On Busy or On No Answer.

Voice Services -> SPn Service
CallForwardOnBusyEnable: Checked
CallForwardOnBusyNumber:
spx(1777xxxxxxx@in.callcentric.com;ui=$1)
CallForwardOnNoAnswerEnable: Checked
CallForwardOnNoAnswerNumber:
spx(1777xxxxxxx@in.callcentric.com;ui=$1)
CallForwardOnNoAnswerRingCount: 4

spx is a SP trunk defined as SIP
1777xxxxxxx is your Callcentric account number
You need to disable Call Waiting for the forwarding on busy to work
You might need to increase MaxSessions

Said by vtsnaab:
QuoteI have only good things to say about this service and recommend this provider without hesitation to anyone who needs a very good, basic service.

I agree!

brianSC

Sam, help me a bit with the technical talk.  What exactly are you offering?  Actually, let me tell you what I am looking for:  I am wanting to port from Vestalink, which we have now due to the supposed end of GV support a couple years ago.  But I don't want to go back to GV for two reasons:  no CNAM or caller ID for names, and inability to adjust from 4 rings to a much longer ring, with no VM at the end.  Is CircleNet a good match for us.  We don't use more than 300 min per month outgoing.

Sam_from_CircleNet

brianSC,
We offer an inbound service that cost $1.50 per month + $0.002 per minute
You can configure our service to ring for several minutes if you'd like
We DO offer CNAM on inbound calls.  (So you can see other peoples names on your CallerID)
We are working to offer CNAM registration for customers numbers (So others could see their name on CallerID)

We are now offering Voicemail!!!
Sam

dudly

Another happy user of CircleNet.  I have been using CircleNet for my outbound calls for quite awhile now.  The call quality is excellent.  The few times that there have been problems were solved in minutes or hours not days.  Sam has been available via email almost instantly week days and week ends.  I cannot say enough good things about his service.