News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

two icons per screen instead of six on OBi1062

Started by SeanTek, January 12, 2016, 01:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanTek

I have been setting up my new OBi1062. Originally I recall two rows with three columns, resulting in six icons. However at some point while setting up lines, the icons got reduced so now there are two rows with one column (two icons). The rest in the middle is blank space. What happened and how do I undo it?

I believe that there are eight square icons in total. I am not sure if more icons can be added for access to different or additional features.

drgeoff

Preferences, Home App columns.

You must have given up looking very quickly not to come upon that.  :)

Max is 3 columns (by two rows).

SeanTek

Thanks.

Well, it's the second or third time in < 24 hours to have weird settings change on me. Between the UI, the internal web server, the "easy" OBiTALK settings, the expert settings, and the firmware overrides, there are many points to do some of the same things, and too few to do other things. :o

Not to mention that there are "Preferences" and "Settings" buttons...why??? Some of the things in the respective menus make sense, but many things should be in the other one. Or the two menus could simply be combined, so all buttons could appear on one screen without needing to scroll. It is also baffling why some trivial things require a reboot, like changing the SP ringtone (which I just discovered). Anyway, I digress...