News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

*86 Block List

Started by hoop303, January 15, 2016, 11:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoop303

I am so used to dialing *86 for voicemail, that I did it by accident today. Guess what *86 is linked to in the obi200? a block list.

So now I have a good phone number in this block list. Anyone know how to edit this list?
*86, Block last Caller, blst

hoop303

I just created a star code to do this and it worked.

*99, clear blst, set($BCLR,1)

ProfTech

With a little tweaking you can make *86 do something else if you don't care about that feature. You didn't say who you are using for a service provider. Do they offer voice mail and if so what is the method they require you to use to access it?

hoop303

I use voip.ms for service. VM is *97 but I had to hack the dial plan to get it to work. Dialing *97 doesn't complete otherwise.

bubba9000

Is there a list of numbers we've blocked that can be accessed somewhere? I've looked on both GV and Obi and don't see one.

hoop303

Quote from: bubba9000 on January 20, 2016, 10:15:44 AM
Is there a list of numbers we've blocked that can be accessed somewhere? I've looked on both GV and Obi and don't see one.

On the obi there is no way to view the block list as far as I can tell. Which it makes it pretty useless....

larrycl

I just ran into the same problem... I autodialed *86 and inadvertently invoked 'block last caller'.
It's 3 years since the earlier post... is it still not possible to view the blocked caller list?