News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callcentric and Obi200 communication problem

Started by travelerww, February 15, 2016, 12:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travelerww

I am a newbie and just finished setting up to make & receive calls, also activated Voicemail. To go to Voicemail to hear messages, I am told to dial *123
When I do that, only the 3 is being received by Callcentric, so no Voicemail messages can be heard.
Can anyone give me simple instructions on how to get my Obi200 to pass the full *123 code?

zsak23

If you have it setup where google voice is SP1 & callcentric is SP2 then try **2*123

travelerww

Only have Callcentric registered on SP1. No other services are listed/registered

azrobert

You need to use OBi expert to update the SP1 digit map.

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A General -> DigitMap
Add *123| AFTER the beginning parenthesis.

travelerww

Thanks for the suggestions.
Before I could try them, Obihai support responded to an earlier request for help and they made the necessary inputs so that my *123 dialing to Callcentric now functions properly.

SteveInWA

Quote from: azrobert on February 15, 2016, 02:08:43 PM
You need to use OBi expert to update the SP1 digit map.

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A General -> DigitMap
Add *123| AFTER the beginning parenthesis.

Note:

If you use(d) the OBiTALK web portal to set up your Callcentric account, there's no need to go into Expert mode; the portal takes care of the settings for you.

Simply scroll down to the bottom of the portal web page, and select "OBITALK compatible service providers", then select Callcentric, enter your Callcentric 177xxxxxxx ID and SIP password, submit, and you're done.