News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Incoming callers can't hear me talk - Google Voice & Obi202

Started by managerharry, March 09, 2016, 09:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

managerharry

Having intermittent issues where incoming callers cannot hear me, although I can hear them fine.  This also seems to happen frequently if I switch over to answer another call and switch back to the original call and the original caller can no longer hear me.  Anytime I start having trouble making or receiving calls I check the Obitalk portal for a firmware update and I did install the latest update there for my Obi202 but the issue has persisted even after the update.  This does not seem to be a line quality issue since when I switch over to my PhonePower line it works fine. Also if I answer incoming calls on my cell I have no issues so it doesn't seem to be solely a Google Voice issue. Any ideas?

patmcljr

Quote from: managerharry on March 09, 2016, 09:57:31 AM
Having intermittent issues where incoming callers cannot hear me, although I can hear them fine.  This also seems to happen frequently if I switch over to answer another call and switch back to the original call and the original caller can no longer hear me.  Anytime I start having trouble making or receiving calls I check the Obitalk portal for a firmware update and I did install the latest update there for my Obi202 but the issue has persisted even after the update.  This does not seem to be a line quality issue since when I switch over to my PhonePower line it works fine. Also if I answer incoming calls on my cell I have no issues so it doesn't seem to be solely a Google Voice issue. Any ideas?

Any luck getting this fixed? I seem to be having the same problem. If I unplug the Obi, wait, and then plug it back in it seems to get worked out but only for a little while.

dchelm

Any resolutions?  I just found this post searching for answer to same issues.