News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

3CX IVR and Mobile Client Registration issue

Started by Ash91, April 07, 2016, 03:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash91

Hi,

The problems that I'm facing in 3cx at the moment are on the Digital receptionist and 3cx Mobile Client App.

Digital Receptionist- Whenever I set digital receptionist for my telephone line, it is working without any problem but after the first call is answered and dropped the line remains in "user busy" state for 2minutes or so. So whenever the first caller keeps the phone and if there is another call incoming he/she will be prompted with user busy for sometime. THis happens only when I use digital receptionist function in 3cx. Any ideas on this?

3cx Mobile App- After I installed the app in my mobile when I'm trying to send a welcome request email I get an error message saying "Connection could not be established" FYI both my server and my mobile are within the same network and I have turned off my Firewall completely in my server but still it is unable to detect my phone in the server.

Regards,
Ashok

drgeoff

I'm failing to see why you have posted in this forum rather than a 3CX one. What is the Obihai angle? Do we need to assume you are using an OBi110 or OBiLINE to interface a POTS line to a 3CX system?

Ash91

Hi,

I use Obi110 as my VoIP gateway with 3cx Pbx system and my problem is when I activate IVR (Digital Receptionist) feature in 3cx I get user busy tone for more than 2 minutes once the first caller disconnects the line. I doubt whether the "Disconnect tone pattern" feature in Obi 110 maybe a reason for this but I'm not sure.

The default pattern given is "480-30,620-30;10;(.25+.25)". I don't find a clear description in the guide for this default pattern.