News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110, SIP2 keep reconfiguring

Started by pppappas, July 06, 2016, 03:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pppappas

Just acquired an OBi110 and have configured it to use CallWithUs via the OBiTALK web site. I am new to all of this, but what keeps happening is that the same service gets configured for both SIP1 and SIP2. Of course, the second one fails with an authorization error since its already been authorized on SIP1. So, I go into the 110 admin console and disable SIP2 and reboot. Great, now SIP2 shows disabled in the status page. Then, on its own, it reboots and comes back up with the same service on both SIPs again. It doesn't seem to affect its usage, and I can still make outgoing calls (not using for incoming as this is experimental), but I don't understand why it won't keep my configuration the way I want it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Peter

drgeoff

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.msg109#msg109

If you want to configure using the device's onboard web server GUI, you must disable Obitalk provisioning.

But noobs are usually recommended to configure via the Obitalk portal.

Whichever you choose, use that only that one.

pppappas

OK, that makes sense. Is there some reason the OBiTalk portal is configuring the same service on both SIP 1 and 2? I don't see anyway to turn off SIP 2 in the portal.

OK, I see where I can delete the SIP 2 service!

Thanks!