News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

What about Obihai support?

Started by Fablog, July 23, 2016, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fablog

I Submit a request for support 3 weeks ago and I've not received any help from Obihai. Is it normal? I'm wondering why I paid 10$ for a year of support! Right now, my only option will be to buy another Obi,  it's totally unacceptable.

SteveInWA

What about the option of actually typing your problem into your post, so we can help you?
??? ::) :P

Fablog

I dit already and haven't see your answer yet ;)
My post is in the day to day sub forum.
Here, my question is about the Obihai's quality of support.

SteveInWA

This is a volunteer-based forum.  Nobody here works for Obihai.  There is no point to posting complaints about Obihai support here.

If you did pay a $10 support fee for the device with the problem, then contact them again.

Mango

Quote from: SteveInWA on July 23, 2016, 12:10:13 PMThis is a volunteer-based forum.  Nobody here works for Obihai.  There is no point to posting complaints about Obihai support here.

But maybe this would be useful information for someone to know, if they are considering paying the $10 support fee to get help with an issue.

Fablog

Thanks Mango , it's exactly one of my goal. Moreover, I would like to know what other did in this kind of situation, if they received any help from Obihai opening a support ticket.

Fablog

2 months since I opened a ticket and no answer from Obi support. It's seems this company act like a near dead company. I have 2 OBI dead now, I don't think I will buy it again.

LTN1

Quote from: Fablog on August 24, 2016, 10:36:04 AM
2 months since I opened a ticket and no answer from Obi support. It's seems this company act like a near dead company. I have 2 OBI dead now, I don't think I will buy it again.

Have you checked your SPAM folder in case Obihai's response was accidentally caught there? If you have checked it, why would you want to wait for 2 months then complain? I would have sent an e-mail or called them within 3 days of no response. Their contact information is readily available here: http://www.obihai.com/contact

The other day when I had difficulties accessing the OBiTalk site, I e-mailed them at support@obihai.com and they responded within the same day. And I didn't have a warranty/support plan--as it has already expired.

drgeoff

I have not yet needed to request support from Obihai.

However, in about the last two months there has been no action on the spam posts I have reported. Previously, spam I reported was deleted within a day or two.