News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi reboots after completion of a long call

Started by earthtoobi, July 15, 2011, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earthtoobi

recently i have noticed that after i am done with a 1 hr call, the Obi reboots immediately. its as if it was waiting for me to hangup.this happens every few days. is there a reboot criteria based on sp1 and sp2 statistics? does anyone else have the same problem

QBZappy

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

AndyJ

I've had that happen as well. I was on a long call, and after the remote end hung up, the Obi rebooted. The call didn't get added to call history, either.

AndyJ

I've had this happen again twice over the past two days. In both cases, the remote end hung up, then the OBi rebooted itself. In both cases, the offending call was NOT logged to history, so it must be rebooting sometime before reaching that point. [This is with a SIP call using a voice gateway, not Google Voice.]

earthtoobi

@Andyj: my usecase too is a SIP call via  a voice gateway.
send a mail to obihai support.i got a test firmware applied recently on mine and the reboot issue has stopped since. (i have tried with a few calls now and it does not reboot now)