News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Daylight Saving Time for your OBi

Started by OBi-Guru, February 05, 2011, 04:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBi-Guru

For US/Canada/Europe/Australia/NZ - soon our clock will move forward/backward by an hour.
It is probably a good time to remind users to configure your timezone properly with the DST option.

Using OBiTALK configurator, please check/uncheck DST box when selecting your time-zone.

You only have to configure this once, and the OBi will keep track of the time change year after year as long as the government has not changed the DST rules.

Why is setting time on your OBi useful?   
Many phones can sync and keep the time as long as there has been at least one incoming call.   The OBi will tell the phone the correct time.  Also, call history on your phone will have accurate time stamp.

outoin

Quote from: OBi-Guru on February 05, 2011, 04:12:19 PM
For US/Canada/Europe/Australia/NZ - soon our clock will move forward/backward by an hour.
It is probably a good time to remind users to configure your timezone properly with the DST option.

Using OBiTALK configurator, please check/uncheck DST box when selecting your time-zone.

You only have to configure this once, and the OBi will keep track of the time change year after year as long as the government has not changed the DST rules.

Why is setting time on your OBi useful?   
Many phones can sync and keep the time as long as there has been at least one incoming call.   The OBi will tell the phone the correct time.  Also, call history on your phone will have accurate time stamp.

Hey,

I live in Newfoundland Canada. after the DST day, my phone still shows the same time. I setup the timezone to -3.30 and check DST box, however, nothing is changed. I setup the timezone to -2 that sill has half hour different. Someone help me please!!! Thanks