News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi1062 Can't make calls via GV

Started by glebrodin, September 23, 2016, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glebrodin

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my obi1062, I connected GV account to my device and successfully made/receive calls all day long. After couple hours of usage I was not able to make any calls, because after I dial the number it disconnecting right away. I didn't change anything during the day on my phone or GV account. I tried to reconnect GV account to SP, rebooted and even reseted the phone to the factoring default settings and removed/added to my Obi Talk account, the problems still do not go away. I'm not sure what I can do in this case, please help me.

glebrodin

Also I mentioned that after I disconnect it from SP in my ObiTalk account and then after re-connect it, I can make 1 call, after when I dial other number line drops right away, and I can only receive calls, not dial them from my Obi1062

SteveInWA

Hi: 

You said "and successfully made/receive calls all day long"

How many calls?  Google will throttle your account if your calling pattern looks like robocalling/telemarketing.  The service is intended for personal/individual use, not for business.