News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBiTALK expert mode: cannot edit fields with Mac Firefox (49.0.2)

Started by jtkboston, October 22, 2016, 07:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtkboston

I'm trying to edit fields through Mac Firefox version 49.0.2, even with no addons configured.
When I click to deselect the "OBiTALK Settings" check-box for an item, it does not auto-check the "device default" check-box.
Using Safari, clicking to deselect the OBiTALK box does auto-check  the device default, which I can then uncheck and then edit the value.

Anybody else hit this problem?

SteveInWA

The normal/expected behavior is that un-checking the "OBiTALK Settings" box will then add a check mark to the "Device Default" box.  You then have to also un-check that box.  It's always been this way, regardless of web browser used.

jtkboston

Quote from: SteveInWA on October 22, 2016, 08:13:54 PM
The normal/expected behavior is that un-checking the "OBiTALK Settings" box will then add a check mark to the "Device Default" box.  You then have to also un-check that box.  It's always been this way, regardless of web browser used.

Turns out this was already reported in another thread, it has been a bug for 4 years and not yet fixed  >:(

Quote from: guyinsb on June 07, 2012, 12:01:34 PM
I am using a MacBook running Snow Leopard, and use FireFox (v12.0).
When attempting to use OBi Expert Configuration, when I uncheck the "OBiTalk" box,
the other box does not get an automatic check.  As a result, I can not uncheck both
boxes, and as a result can not change the value for the associated parameter.

Everything works fine with Safari and Camino.

[Mod note: A bug has been entered for this issue.  Thank you for your support - Obihai Technology]