News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Twilio and OB200

Started by arvand007, December 01, 2016, 06:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arvand007

Hi,
I tried to look in the forum but i couldnt find any answers. Can my OB200 be setup with Twilio SIP endpoint? In theory it should work but when i tried it using the generic service provider i get 403 error (yes, i use correct user name, pass and url for twilio). On the Twilio side, when i look at the debug i see the sip register request coming in and not being able to authenticate. The format is sip:user@SipIP and

arvand007

Quote from: drgeoff on December 02, 2016, 12:24:00 AM
Anything relevant at https://www.twilio.com/docs/api/twilio-sip/pv-sip-registration ?
Thanks so i figured it out. Partly my fault of not reading Twilio docs carefully. The sip register address that i was using was wrong. The region *MUST* be specified in the sip url:

{domain-name}.sip.us1.twilio.com

EdwardOBi

Configuration template for Twilio is now up on OBiTALK. Users now have the option to choose Twilio instead of generic service provider. A link to Twilio's configuration document that is specific to OBi devices is provided within the same page.

To use Twilio as your service provider, select the device that you want configured on the OBi Dashboard, click on 'Service Provider Set-Up', scroll down to the bottom of the page and click next beside 'OBiTALK Compatible Service Providers', then select Twilio as your Service Provider.