News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obitalk app on cell

Started by shloime, December 08, 2016, 06:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shloime

Is there a way to get my account to ring on my app on iphone? I have a few sp setup on my account and want them all to ring on my cell. Anyone know how that is possible?

azrobert

You need to use OBi Expert to add a routing rule to the inbound route of each of your SP trunks.
If your inbound route is ph
change it to ph,pp(290123456)
Replace 290123456 with the OBi number of your OBi App
The inbound route can be found here:
Voice Services -> SPx Service -> X_InboundCallRoute

To enter OBi Expert from the Dashboard click on the gear ICON to the right of your OBixxx then select OBi Expert Config, confirm and select Enter OBi Expert.
To make a change BOTH boxes to the right of the value must be unchecked.
When all changes are complete on this page, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
OBiTalk will download the configuration changes to the OBi and reboot it.
Wait until this process is complete before continuing to make another change on a different page.

OBiHai is not spending any resources to maintain the OBi App, so you might have audio or other problems. If you do have problems, you can use a SIP softphone like Zoiper registered to a free SIP service.

shloime

after the coma no spaces? also do i check anything off again after?

azrobert

Quoteafter the coma no spaces?
No spaces

Quotealso do i check anything off again after?
No, just click Submit

shloime

and it should ring on my phone without opening the app? doesnt seem to work

hapollo

App would at least need to be running in background to work. You can also consider forwarding it to your actual cell phone number replacing pp(290xxxxxx) with Spx(xxxxxxxxxx) depending on your SPx setup or even combination of the 2.