News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Nextiva and Obi

Started by DaveNeedsObiHelp, December 08, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveNeedsObiHelp

Anybody using Nextiva with Obi 1062/32 phones?

Obihai hardware is really nice but integration with Nextiva is proving to be a problem and that we're new at this doesn't help.

We cannot get *68 (park) and *88 (pickup) FAC to work with Nextiva.  I suspect their getting interpreted by Obihai differently but we've gotten NO response from Obi support on this.

We also cannot get BLF to work with Nextiva and Obihai, though it is setup on the Nextiva side.

Nextiva support has tried, but Obi has you use a Polycom setup template when adding devices to Nextiva since they don't have an Obi template yet, and after a few emailed support responses Obihai seems to be too busy or too disinterested in obtaining results.  They noted BLF is setup in expert mode which we've attempted based on some very basic instructions to no avail.  We only get amber lights on the BLF programmed buttons and they do not function.

Thanks

KrisATX

I'm having the same EXACT issues with my 1062's & Nextiva. Just spent 2 hours on Nextiva support with ZERO resolution.  Ridiculous...