News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cant setup google voice

Started by alien, January 07, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alien

Hi all
Today all of sudden my phone stop working.When I logging to my Gmail everything seem working as it should.when I logging here it says offline.I did everything from turning off my router to reconfiguring my google voice but it says the sam thing "offline".Its my mian phone not its not working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

drgeoff

Is the power LED on the OBi solid green?

Can you reach the echo test number **9 222 222 222 ?

wpbear

I have 2 devices, both obi 100. One just started this also. Can't be sure when it started because I'm away from the house but it was in the last few days. Later today I plan on remoting into my home network to troubleshoot.   Last time this happened it was the software upgrade issue and no longer under a maintenance plan. Maybe I'll have to do another manual software upgrade? But the other obi100 I have which is about the same age is still working.

drgeoff

Quote from: wpbear on January 08, 2017, 05:35:19 AM
I have 2 devices, both obi 100. One just started this also. Can't be sure when it started because I'm away from the house but it was in the last few days. Later today I plan on remoting into my home network to troubleshoot.   Last time this happened it was the software upgrade issue and no longer under a maintenance plan. Maybe I'll have to do another manual software upgrade? But the other obi100 I have which is about the same age is still working.
Same questions to you.

alien

i figure it out,i just change my fire wall security to high after that obi can't access through my firewall.Changed it to low again and works like it should ::)
Thanks