News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Does Bluetooth Work Correctly on a 1062?

Started by Boykin, January 09, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boykin

Does anyone know if Bluetooth on the 1062 works the way it should since Bluetooth is built in?  I have tried to get Bluetooth to work correctly using 2 1032s, 2 different OBi Bluetooth dongles, and 5 different cell phones and Bluetooth just will not work correctly on the 1032s.  For example, yesterday I received a call I did not want to answer.  After the caller went to voicemail, I had to disable and enable Bluetooth on the 1032 to reconnect the cell phone.  Half the time I have to manually connect the cell phone to the 1032 when I get home or else it will not connect.  Sometimes the 1032 says it is connected to the cell phone but you cannot call out or answer an incoming call.  I have to disable and enable Bluetooth to get things working again.

If a 1062 will solve my problem, I will buy one but I don't want to spend the money if it will solve nothing. 

I quit using a 202 (tried Bluetooth on 2 202s) because every time the other party would talk I would get a noise that sounded like the other caller was pressing number buttons on their phone.  This happened on every call using Bluetooth on both of my 202s.

Davoice

Works with headsets for sure and works great. I use my OBi1062 with 3 different HD bluetooth headsets:

1) Plantronics Voyager Legend
2) VXi Blueparrott B450-XT (my primary daily desk headset now)
3) VXi Blueparrott Reveal Pro (primary headset for in the car)

The Plantronics can be a little flaky with the OBi1062.  But both VXI headsets are rock solid and the buttons on the headset work for hang up/answer, mute and volume.

Can't speak for the cell phone connection for using your OBi handset as your cell phone's headset as I haven't tried that.