News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

help! callforwardonbusy

Started by AMCstaff, February 19, 2017, 07:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMCstaff

Quote from: azrobert on February 23, 2017, 06:59:52 AM
Are you sure Call Waiting is disabled (unchecked)? The call history shows the phone is ringing. I don't think the phone can ring when busy with call waiting disabled. Try the test again, but listen to the phone attached to the OBi200. Do you hear the call waiting tone?

---check i double checked, and also reset the obi200 to factory 2 times to make sure; then went over the same steps; the phone atached there is no call waiting tone...

[/quote]
How are you configuring your OBi200? Are you using the OBiTalk portal or are you logging directly into the OBi200 using the local interface? If you are using the local interface, it won't work unless you disable OBiTalk auto-provisioning. Try using the OBiTalk portal.

[/quote]

-----
i used these: via the ObiTalk portal....i did not use the direct login until last night after i saw your post (i didn't know that we can directly login)
Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port->
CallWaitingEnable           uncheck

ForwardOnBusy                     check   
ForwardOnBusyNumber           SP1(928782xxxx)     
ForwardOnNoAnswer              check   
ForwardOnNoAnswerNumber    SP1(928782xxxx)     
ForwardOnNoAnswerRingCount       4 

BigJim_McD

AMCstaff,  I have an OBi200 and the following:

"Call Forward On Busy Number" works to forward Google Voice "Busy" calls to another OBi device.

I use OBiTalk "OBi Expert" for custom Configuration changes.

OBi200

Physical Interfaces > Phone 1 > Call Features
CallWaitingEnable:   [  ]   "Unchecked"

Voice Services > SP1* Service > Calling Features 
CallForwardOnBusyEnable:    [ x ]   "Checked"
CallForwardOnBusyNumber:    PP(ob300xxxxxx)

* SPx (SP1, SP2, SP3 or SP3) that you have the service configured on.

Note:  I left at "default" (did NOT make any changes on):
 Physical Interfaces > Phone 1 > Call Fowarding
BigJimMcD

AMCstaff

BIgJim
PP(ob300xxxxxx) is that "PP" to the "obi200 number" . mu OBI number start with 510 089 xxx
thanks

AMCstaff

:)
i follow BigJIm and also review Azroberts; so far, forwarding to pp(Obi200 numbers) works;
thank you so much
i suspect that the magicJack has some issues because it would take a while to ring...so the GV voicemail took over after 5 rings.
i still can not have callforwarding directly to magicjack or cellphone...i will continue to test

SP1(cellphone) or SP1(magicjacknumber),

just want to confirm is there any different with "SP1" or "sp1"....

i almost gave up until i follow BIGjim word by word.