News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No outgoing calls from cordless phone on Obi110

Started by rtaylor, February 23, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtaylor

Okay, be gentle and forgive me if this has been answered previously. I have searched and searched but I don't seem to be able to find and answer or explanation.

I have an Obi 110 that has had the latest firmware and a Panasonic KX-TGE230 cordless phone working for quite some time. Suddenly, I get the "we could not complete your call" in a female voice.  No changes or anything, it just sort of stopped working. Incoming calls come through just fine, just no outgoing calls at all.

In checking the call history log, it is not catching all of the numbers I am dialing to make a call.  So I swapped the phone out for another spare cordless (another old panasonic), and got the same results. Then just for giggles I plugged a regular cheap corded phone and - BAM - all calls, in and outgoing work fine.  Call history shows all numbers correctly dialed with no problem.

If I plug the cordless back in (either set), again no outgoing calls and not capturing all of the numbers in the call history.

I looked at some of the DTMF settings but its a bit over my head.  Any suggestions, maybe a new cordless phone, which by the way works fine on my Vonage adapter??? Help, I am game to try anything!

Thanks