News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obihai 202 forward GV to #

Started by Unknown, March 04, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown

Hi Guys,

My current setup

SP1 Voipo
SP2  GV
SP3  GV

Is there any way to forward all incoming calls on SP3 to a number #
Preferably phone will not ring, but call will be sent to selected # number

Thank you

drgeoff

Change SP3's InboundCallRoute to sp2(2134567890) substituting your required number for the 2134567890 example.

Or untick 'Chat' as a destination on the relevant (for SP3) GoogleVoice settings page and add 2134567890 to the list there.

Unknown

Thank you,

Do I just go Export > Untick the X_InboundCallRoute  and type number that I would like to ring ?

?

SteveInWA

Wait, what?

Why would you need to mess with forwarding rules on the OBi?  The fundamental and most basic feature of Google Voice is to be a call-forwarding service.

Simply add your desired forwarding destination phone number to the list of "linked" or "forwarding" phone numbers for your Google Voice number, on the Google Voice settings page. Then, as Drgeoff pointed out, remove the check mark to the left of Chat.

Unknown

Hello Steve,

No forwarding outside of USA :) in GV

drgeoff

Quote from: Unknown on March 06, 2017, 06:25:27 PM
Thank you,

Do I just go Export > Untick the X_InboundCallRoute  and type number that I would like to ring ?

?

If GV won't forward to numbers outside USA even with credit on the account, Expert mode ..... clear any ticks from both boxes at the right hand side of the InboundCallRoute and replace what is currently there (probably ph) with sp2(phone number to be forwarded to).  If the number is outside USA/Canada you need the 011 + country code + number and you need to have credit on the GV account that is configured on sp2.