News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 Issue The number you dialed was rejected reason503

Started by FormerYooper, March 27, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgjg

I have the same exact problem now and I have obi 202.

zorlac

Nrupalp

Mine still isnt working and i have the Obi200. Incoming is ok, outgoing isnt working. I checked for firmware update and none available. I signed up for the service 2 weeks ago, not a good start. Anyone want to chime in what I can try to get this resolved?

Larta

Same issue with our Obi200. It started sometime yesterday. I followed the troubleshooting suggestions: reboot, download updated firmware, opened routers DMZ for the Obi, etc. Nothing has helped. I opened a support ticket last night, but so far no response, and it's still not working this morning.

DST75

Mine is doing this too.  Firmware level is the same as what is available, so that can't be it.  Anyone have any clues as to what the heck is causing this?  We can't ALL be having user side issues, this would have to be something either GV related or Obi related.  So, who's gonna take responsibility and offer some solutions Obi????

atlantauser

I noticed the same this morning. Incoming calls not working at all. Outgoing give 503 error. Updating firmware right now to see if it helps.

SteveInWA

Google found and fixed the issue.  Again, this was not a problem with OBi devices nor with their configuration; it was an issue on the Google end.

FormerYooper

Quote from: SteveInWA on March 28, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
Google found and fixed the issue.  Again, this was not a problem with OBi devices nor with their configuration; it was an issue on the Google end.

SteveInWA ... appreciate your getting back & posting that the issue was on Google's end.  Your follow-up, as always, is superb!

SteveInWA

Quote from: FormerYooper on March 28, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

SteveInWA ... appreciate your getting back & posting that the issue was on Google's end.  Your follow-up, as always, is superb!

Thanks for the feedback!

BTW, for years, I thought your username referred to being a former Yahoo employee, until I did a Google search on "Yooper"!

rufusputnam

Quote from: FormerYooper on March 28, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

Yes, thanks much. Gives final resolution to an issue that seemed somewhat intermittent and arbitrary.