News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi508vs - No Call Route

Started by trafficking, April 27, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trafficking

Hello!  I have an OBi508vs with Callcentric and GV lines.  My Callcentric extensions all work fine except for on ports 7 and 8.  When I try to place a call from 7 or 8, I get a dial tone but after dialing I get the error message, "There is no call route available to complete your call"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

azrobert

OBi boxes use a 2 step process to route calls. The number is validated by the DigitMap and then the call is routed to a trunk by the OutboundCallRoute. The error message you are getting indicates the call is failing in the outbound route. I'm guessing the trunks are down or you are routing the calls to the wrong trunk. Are you using Callcentric extensions on SP7 and SP8 for Phone7 and Phone8?

Sign into OBi Expert. Go To Status -> System Status. Scroll down to SP7/8 Status. Is the Status "Registered"?

Go to Physical Interfaces -> Phone7/8 Port. Is the PrimaryLine set to "SP7/8 Service"?

trafficking

QuoteSP7/8 Status. Is the Status "Registered"?
Yes, I am using CallCentric extensions on SP7/8 and both report as "Registered"

QuoteIs the PrimaryLine set to "SP7/8 Service"?
Yes, both show SP7/8 Service.

I have CC extensions set on SP1/2 and they work as intended.  I've not been able to find any difference in settings between 7/8 and 1/2.

azrobert

Sign into Callcentric. It will show how many extensions are registered under "Extensions". Click "View/Modify Extensions". Does it show extensions 7 and 8 are registered?

Setup 2 speed dials on the OBi508vs like this:
sp7(18005551212)
and
sp8(18005551212)

Now dial the speed dial number. This will bypass the outbound routing rules and send the call directly to sp7 or sp8. Now dial the speed number. Failing will prove it's a connection problem to Callcentric and not a routing issue.

I'm just curious. Do you use OBiTalk and OBi Expert to configure your OBi508vs or are you logging directly into the OBi508vs using its IP address?

trafficking

Callcentric shows the lines as registered.  I am using Obi Expert config.  I have tried changing the service provider to a Google Voice account and get the same results.  It shows the GV account is connected but when I try to dial out I get the no route error.  I will try speed dials later today but I don't think it is an internet connection issue as the rest of my ports are connected and working, this error is only happening on Phone 7/8.

drgeoff

Quote from: trafficking on May 04, 2017, 09:51:05 AM
Callcentric shows the lines as registered.  I am using Obi Expert config.  I have tried changing the service provider to a Google Voice account and get the same results.  It shows the GV account is connected but when I try to dial out I get the no route error.  I will try speed dials later today but I don't think it is an internet connection issue as the rest of my ports are connected and working, this error is only happening on Phone 7/8.
What is in the OutboundCallRoute field of each of Phone 7 and 8?

trafficking

Thank you for help with this issue, it is now resolved.  The OutboundCallRoute for Phone 7/8 was set to "Obitalk Settings" and the value was just "{911:sp2},{933:sp2}"

I changed to 'Device Default' which then made the values match that of my other phone interfaces and I could then place calls.