News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi1062 - How Do I Add Lines SP7 through SP24?

Started by PBRVoIP, April 28, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PBRVoIP

I understand that the OBi1062 can take 24 lines.

I have added six Google Voice numbers to SP1 through SP6. How do I add more lines/numbers to SP7 through SP24?

All of my searches tell me to go to OBi Expert. But there, I can see where I can assign my lines (SP1 through SP6) to Buttons 1 through 24. However, I could find where I could add lines SP7 through SP24.

Thank you in advance for your help.

drgeoff

Quote from: PBRVoIP on April 28, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
I understand that the OBi1062 can take 24 lines.

I have added six Google Voice numbers to SP1 through SP6. How do I add more lines/numbers to SP7 through SP24?

All of my searches tell me to go to OBi Expert. But there, I can see where I can assign my lines (SP1 through SP6) to Buttons 1 through 24. However, I could find where I could add lines SP7 through SP24.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Your understanding is incorrect.

The OBi1062 phones can have up to 6 service provider lines in any mix of SIP and GV. Also Obitalk and a POTS line and a cellphone carrier when used with OBiLINE and a Bluetooth cellphone.

See http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBi1000DataSheet.pdf which contains "Up to 24 Lines or Call Appearances* – Programmable across up to Six (6) VoIP Services (SIP and Google Voice) + OBiTALK".

PBRVoIP