News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi110 & freepbx... audio issues

Started by ikishk, June 28, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikishk

pardon me if this has been covered, cant seem to get any results in some searches.

I have a phonepower account setup on my obi110. I have a trunk setup in freepbx.   when an incoming call comes in, it rings, i pick it up, no audio.  I've followed the various fxo/fxs guides, tried some random blog post guides, adapted configs from each, tried a billion diff combinations... same result (well, when it actually rings anyways).  this is probably something simple I overlooked. Outgoing calls work perfectly.

can someone doublecheck these? did i miss something stupid?

freepbx trunk:
username=obitrunkuser
type=friend
secret=obitrunkpass
qualify=yes
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=no
allow=ulaw

obi110, ITSP-A, SIP: phonepower info
obi110, ITSP-B, SIP: freepbx info
  all servers/proxies and ACL set to IP of pbx
  all ports set to 5060 (tried 5061,6081, in diff combos as well)
obi110,SP1 service: phonepower info
  profile A
  call route: ph,sp2(123456789)
obi110,SP2 service:
  profile B
  call route: LI
  keepalive: 5061
  useragent: 5081
obi110, PH - all defaults
obi110, LI
  route sp2(123456789)
  delay 3500
  silence 600

drgeoff

Why do you have the PhonePower account on the OBi110?  Put the PhonePower account only on a FreePBX trunk. Make one of the SPs on the OBi an extension on the FreePBX. Tie the OBi's PHONE port to that SP. Use the other OBi SP to connect the LINE port to FreePBX.

I have a very similar setup.  OBi110 and FreePBX.  Incoming calls on the POTS line are, depending on the CLI, routed to the OBi's PHONE port or the AA or if on a blacklist (a User Digit Map) to Lenny via the PBX.  Incoming VoIP calls from several trunks come to the PBX and are then selectively routed to time conditions and thence to Voicemail or the OBi110 extension.

Calls dialled into the OBi's PHONE port are routed two ways in the OBi. Some, eg the UK equivalent of 911 and other such services and toll-free numbers etc go to the LINE port.  The others get sent to the PBX where they are selectively routed.  Calls to USA and Canada go out on a GV trunk on the PBX.  Other international calls go out on a Localphone trunk on the PBX. Weekend UK calls to landline numbers go back to the OBi110 and out on its LINE port as those calls are zero cost with my telco package.  Calls to UK mobiles and Monday through Friday calls to UK landliness go out from the PBX on a SIP trunk with credentials from a FreedomPop account.

ikishk

i have the "obihai" type of acct there, not a trunk account.  I tried linking it direct previously.. i didnt even get this far :(  but if someone else got it working, please share.  price diff.. $60/yr for this acct, $60/mo for a trunk acct.