News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Why Oh Why does every call drop?

Started by Bobmon, August 03, 2017, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobmon

Obihai200 box connected to google voice. I tried everything from tech support. ! replaced the 200 with a new one, deleted & created 3 new google accounts with 3 new google voice phone numbers.
Am I just the only one experiencing this or what. Look at the replies from catmandude, that's me before I tried to delete everything and start with all new, even my modem has been replaced. but EVERY CALL DROPS WITHIN MINUTES, seriously nobody has the same problem, or ANY suggestions? I'm SOO blessed! This is so far the worst decision I ever made...Google, free? yeah get what you don't pay for i guess.

azrobert

Do a quality test on your internet connection. I think you need an MOS score of around 4 for a stable connection. Mine is 4.2 and I don't have any problems.

http://voiptest.8x8.com/

Bobmon

I got rid of Google Voice and subscribed with OneSuite as I had an account with them already with a calling card plan. SAME thing every call made or received drops at exactly 9 minutes & 32 seconds. Speed tests say I should be good to go but my bandwidth is only 1.22 MBPS so maybe that's the problem? Why though exactly at 9:32 the calls drop, like it's on a timer. Absolute B-S