News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Error: disabled_client The OAuth client was disabled

Started by fmcas1, August 11, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmcas1

I have 2 Obi202 and they have both stopped working today. I removed the devices from the accounts and tried to add GV again, but I keep on getting theses messages:   

401. That's an error.

Error: disabled_client

The OAuth client was disabled.
Request Details

That's all we know.

After upgrading the firmware on both, I thought it would fix the authentication problem, but it did not help. I have tried even logged into GV while I add the GV SIP but I always get this message. Do you guys have any ideas? I've been working on this for 4 hours already but unsuccessful.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

fmcas1

By the way both Obi202 have fw 3.1.1 Build 5695EX.

ChrisRR

Having the same problem today. I have 2 Obi200 devices, each with different accounts and different GV accounts. Same problem with both of them. Have tried restarting them, defaulting them, removing them from my obitalk account and re-adding them. Still get the same 401 error when trying to add GV to SP1, on both devices. GV must have changed something. They were working fine until I had to unplug them to install a new UPS that came today.

fmcas1

I am going crazy here, one of the lines I have is my fax which I use all the time. I wonder if this a regional problem with GV or if they're changing the way to authenticate customers.

ChrisRR

Thanks billkcweb for the link. This is apparently a widespread problem.

fmcas1

The problem has been resolved!!!

Good luck to everybody!!