News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Adding second Anveo SIP registration to second OBI

Started by drharriott, September 20, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drharriott

I have a single Anveo account with 2 SIP Registrations. I have setup one registration on an OBI100 and would like to add the second to an OBI110.

The option within the OBI admin portal is to "restore an existing anveo account" but that process only steals the first registration from the OBI100 rather than asking me for a username and password for the second SIP registration.

How do I add a "second" Anveo SIP registration from an existing account to a different OBI device?

Taoman

What kind of Anveo subscription do you have? Is it one of these?
https://www.anveo.com/anveoforobitalk.asp

I'm guessing not since you are talking about a second line in the same account. If you are not using one of the the ObiTalk for Anveo subscriptions then my guess is you are making the wrong selection when trying to configure it on the 110. Don't choose Anveo on that first page. Choose "OBiTALK Compatible Service Providers." Click thru until you see a list of different VoIP providers and choose Anveo. Enter SIP credentials for second line or subaccount.

GVMatt

You have to create a sub-login on Anveo for each SIP device.