December 18, 2017, 03:02:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Anveo  (Read 1859 times)
fmj77

« on: September 23, 2017, 05:09:42 pm »

I signed up with Anveo but cannot figure out how to set up my Obi200 to work with it. The dashboard says my Anveo service is registered, but I cannot make any calls with it. All my calls keep going thru Vestalink. Please help.
Taoman

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 08:14:40 pm »

Check the following using OBitalk Expert:
Physical Interfaces-->Phone 1-->Phone Port-->Primary Line

Make sure it's pointing at your Anveo SP configuration if that's what you want to be your primary line.

What Anveo subscription do you have?
fmj77

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 08:22:19 pm »

I have the Basic plan. I think the reason it's not working is because I used Vestalink easy config before. Not sure where to go from here.
Taoman

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 07:35:37 am »

I have the Basic plan. I think the reason it's not working is because I used Vestalink easy config before. Not sure where to go from here.

I was wondering if you used that config file for Vestalink. Are you going to continue to use Vestalink? If not, I would do a factory reset on your OBi device and start from scratch. Even if you plan on continuing to use Vestalink I would take a screen shot of every config page for your Vestalink configuration. Then do a factory reset and manually configure Vestalink on SP2 using your screen shots as a guide. That is what I did when I had Vestalink and it worked fine.

Since you already configured Anveo with the Basic plan you'll need to "restore" that configuration. Assuming you configured Anveo on SP2 I would restore it to SP1 after the factory reset.

Note: After doing a factory reset you should still look thru the config pages on your OBi device and make sure everything is back to their default settings. If you see any red ! anywhere make sure you check the far right box and save your settings to bring it back to the default setting. That Vestalink config file changes a lot of settings. Make sure the ITSP Provisioning settings are all back to the default settings.
fmj77

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:47:35 am »

Factory reset worked. Apparently, I used the easy config tool with Vestalink and it prevents my Obi200 from using another service provider.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: