News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Try to use with auto attendant with my cellphone an Obi device 202.

Started by jojoht, September 16, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojoht

Hello,

I would like to use call to my number house attached to obi device for use auto attendant, but it dont work. 

I use device obihai 202 with a google voice number. I have been trying for several months.

Thanks for help. 

Michaeldaquila

Are you using the ObiTalk Web Portal (ObiTalk.com) or Native Web Portal (Local IP)?

jojoht

drgeoff

@jojoht

1.  What "does not work"?  You cannot call to the GV number or you cannot reach the AA or you cannot get the AA to do what you want?

2.  To configure GV you MUST use the OBiTALK portal.  Having done so, it is easier to continue using that for all your configuration changes. Unless you specifically first use the 202's own GUI to disable OBiTALK provisioning, any changes you make via that GUI will be quickly overwritten with the configuration held on the OBiTALK server.

jojoht

helle thanks again.

I have two sip on my obitalk device.  Freephoneline sip and google voice.  the default is freephoneline.  when i call to my obitalk the freephoneline take the call but the AA don't work. I thought I was going to be able to enter my pine to make another call but it sounds without stopping.