News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 won't reset after power outage. Any suggestions?

Started by Linda-B, October 31, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInWA

Quote from: stany on November 02, 2017, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: Linda-B on October 31, 2017, 06:02:23 AM
Lately, every time we have a power outage, the Obi200 won't reset.  I have to disconnect and reconnect the power source.   I get a SIP offline alert from Anveo when this happens.  It used to reconnect itself automatically.   I haven't changed any settings, although last time it happened, I did a firmware update.  Is there a setting that needs to be changed, or is it possibly my Obi dying?

Thanks.

We usually turn off our OBi 200 together with the router and the modem (to avoid the unhealthy radio waves during the night) and then turn the whole system on in the morning (incl. the  OBi 200). We had no problems in the past before your latest firmware upgrade.

Now since the last couple of weeks every time we turn the OBi 200 off and then on we loose our telephone line connection and I have to go to my office (since there is no connection of any kind at home because of that problem), connect to OBi Dashboard, click on my SP1 Callcentric Account (the only one I have) and push the Submit button.

This morning I'm trying to do it even  for the second time and still I see a red text "Offline" on my OBi Dashboard.

This is ridiculous and is unacceptable.
Please advise how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Stan Zhekov

The only thing that is "ridiculous and is unacceptable" is you, for imagining that radio waves are impinging on your body in some harmful fashion.