News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No service configured error.

Started by sonuj2, November 03, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonuj2

I have an Obi200 device. My Google Voice suddenly stopped working and I am getting an error message saying 'No service configured error. Please login to Obitalk.com and configure your device.

When I go to Obitalk.com and click on 'Google Voice set up. I see an error which says:

SP1   -     Google Voice   -    Backing off: TCP Connection to 125.69.125.74 failed.

I am not very familiar with this setup and hence I came to the forum for help.

Please help me with the configuration so I can have my Google Voice back.

Thanks,
SJ

drgeoff

You are late to the party.  The majority of posts to this forum in the last few days have been about his problem.

The fix for OBi2xx and OBi10x2 devices is to go to your Dashboard on the Obitalk portal and click the yellow triangle icon on the same line as your device.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13113.msg84139

sonuj2

Thank you so much for your speedy help. My device is working now.

Thanks,
SJ

DVBOSH

I have an OBi 202 with 2 GV numbers. One of them works and the other gets the "no service configured error"... I have been to my dashboard and there is no yellow triangle.

What else can be done to fix this?

mendytalk

hi i have a OBi 110 and i get: No service configured error, please log in to obi and configure your device,
as far a i see my device is configured in obi, however this is the message i get now:
The OBi100 and OBi110 has reached it's end of life (EOL) status and are no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a more recent OBi device to receive support.
Recommended devices to upgrade to:
OBi200
OBi202

please help!

SteveInWA

Quote from: mendytalk on December 09, 2017, 06:01:55 PM
hi i have a OBi 110 and i get: No service configured error, please log in to obi and configure your device,
as far a i see my device is configured in obi, however this is the message i get now:
The OBi100 and OBi110 has reached it's end of life (EOL) status and are no longer supported.
Please upgrade to a more recent OBi device to receive support.
Recommended devices to upgrade to:
OBi200
OBi202

please help!

Read.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13113.msg84139#msg84139

and

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13147.0

magicwine

I just started getting this same error on the OBI 200. I have a wifi dongle in it.

I have placed calls on hold before pressing the flash button when receiving a new incoming call, but this time I was on a long hold, and so pressed flash, got a dial tone, and attempted to make a new call with the first on hold.

That is when I got the no service configured error. Did this cause this?

Am I supposed to be able to make a new call with one on hold?

Following the solution, I logged into my dashboard and don't see any yellow triangle. Navigating one step deeper, still don't see it. Only a green active dot.

I only have one line.

Am I supposed to go into a secondary menu to see this?

UPDATE - just before I posted this, tried making a call again, and it's working without me doing anything. What was going on that this got solved? Still would like to know where to find the triangle in case the issue repeats.

Thanks.

Bob

Vexed_in-NJ

I have obi200 and have updated the firmware manually to the latest version 3.2.1 (Build: 5757EX).  I still get "No Service Configured Error".  I tried installing Simonics GVGW using SteveWA's method and I see that the device is offline. What am I doing wrong?  Please help.

HateNettalk

I have a brand new 200 to replace my OBI100 that I had the work around on.  My new 200 has the latest firmware and still is not working and configuring my Google Voice.

kesslerphone

Where would the yellow triangle be located?

SteveInWA

Quote from: kesslerphone on June 23, 2019, 01:31:34 PM
Where would the yellow triangle be located?

Why are you asking, in a year-and-a-half old discussion?  What is your actual issue, in detail? What problem are you trying to solve?

MatthewB

I believe the question he's asking in a year and a half old discussion is that the same problem that occurred a year and half ago is happening now and a Google search returned this forum discussion as a possible solution. I, too, was directed here and had a similar question as a) I've heard Google is updating something on their end which will impact all Obitalk devices eventually and b) my Obitalk currently fails to configure with Google Voice after working for almost a year and I do not see any yellow triangle next to my device name.