News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI110 setup with Simonics GW

Started by MichaelH, November 07, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelH

Hi all,

I am trying to configure my OBI110 with the Simonics GW and cannot make outgoing calls, but can receive incoming calls OK.  When trying to make an outgoing call I receive a "service not configured" message.  It looks like the OBI110 successfully registered with the Simonics GW based on the System Status page, but it doesn't show anything for Primary or Secondary proxy servers (not sure if that's ok or not).

For the SIP setup, I have "gvgw.simonics.com" specified for the ProxyServer, RegistrarServer and OutboundProxy.  All three servers are set to use port 5060.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

GPz1100

Check your setting at Physical Interface, Phone port, Primaryline (this is on the obi200, 110 might be different) is pointing to the correct SPx slot for the gateway profile.

MichaelH

GPz100:

That was it - thank you so much!  It was pointing to "PSTN line".  Before I set up the Simonics GW, I reset the OBI110 to factory default - "PSTN line" is apparently a default setting.

Thank you again!

Mike

drgeoff

Quote from: MichaelH on November 07, 2017, 04:36:32 PM
GPz100:

That was it - thank you so much!  It was pointing to "PSTN line".  Before I set up the Simonics GW, I reset the OBI110 to factory default - "PSTN line" is apparently a default setting.

Thank you again!

Mike
PSTN line is the default Primary Line on an OBi110 (and perhaps the OBi212).  On other models SP1 is the default.

dircom

I gave a 100 to a friend in Belize, worked fine for a few years, Hooked it up to Simonics a few days ago.
"Just today, this morning, it began at about 5:30 AM our time and just kept up, several times in a row and then stopped then started again. I finally disconnected the phone. Rang and rang but no one on the other end"

The 100 is on my Obitalk network.  Ideas to fix? [Simonics (GV) on SP1, IPComms Sp2]
thanks
I looked at the call logs of GV and IPComms and no calls on those logs

X_KeepAliveServerPort  =5060

I changed SP1 inbound call route to
{>GV1xxxxxxxxxx:ph}                 x=gv phn #

I changed X_UserAgentPort from 5080 to something different

should that fix it?
Do I need to make the same changes to SP2 (IPComms)?

Taoman

Taoman

Quote from: dircom on December 29, 2017, 05:13:03 PM
Sorry, just before you replied I edited my post to ask if I need to make the same changes to SP2

I forward my IPComms DID to VoIP.ms so I haven't had the SIP Scanner issue thru that DID.

But at the very least, you should change the X_UserAgentPort to a random number between 10000 and 60000.