News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 with GV No numeric caller id on incoming calls.

Started by thorkes, April 02, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casolaro

Quote from: drgeoff on November 22, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
Quote from: casolaro on November 22, 2018, 02:16:09 PM
Is Expert Mode the same as doing it through the IP Address URL page?
No.

Log in to your Dashboard at obitalk.com.  Click on the gearwheel containing a red E at the end of the line for your Obi200.  If you see only a single gearwheel without that red E, click on the 'Edit Profile' link, scroll to the bottom and tick the box for "Enable OBi Expert Entry from Dashboard".

OK,  I did that, however when navigating to the field where the blocked number was, it was empty so I'm assuming that what I did via the IP Address page also changed it in the dashboard also.

aslank

i am sorry guys, i have quick question. I have read all posts here and i did not find answers.
I have no problem calling from OBI phone to none obi numbers (landline, cell, including international)
But how do i dial to OBI phone from none OBI cell phone or landline that are not connected to obi.
say my OBI number is:123456789, how do i dial that number from cell phones or landline

Thank you
Alex

SteveInWA

Quote from: aslank on January 18, 2019, 06:30:15 PM
i am sorry guys, i have quick question. I have read all posts here and i did not find answers.
I have no problem calling from OBI phone to none obi numbers (landline, cell, including international)
But how do i dial to OBI phone from none OBI cell phone or landline that are not connected to obi.
say my OBI number is:123456789, how do i dial that number from cell phones or landline

Thank you
Alex

Duplicate of question, here:  http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=15596