News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi100 not communicating with dashboard

Started by lumangoy, August 11, 2011, 04:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumangoy

I've been using the obi100 for a about 3 months and all of a sudden it stopped working. when I checked, it didn't have an ip address. I reset to factory settings. after the reset, it still wasn't grabbing an ip address, so I set the ip address manually and configure it with google voice.

However it's not communicating with the dashboard. Dashboard says it's offline. what do I need to change?

QBZappy

You can not rely on the dash board. Many people have reported this. I have not been showing registered for months. Note that everything should still work normally.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

lumangoy

so should the settings still be pushed to my obi100?

I had to revert to factory settings and the settings because it couldn't grab an ip address. I had to manually put an ip address and configure google voice.

I might have missed something, but I have press 1 to accept a call.

What do I need to change?

thanks.

RonR

Quote from: lumangoy on August 11, 2011, 05:54:05 PM
I might have missed something, but I have press 1 to accept a call.

What do I need to change?

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_SkipCallScreening : (checked)

QBZappy

Quote from: lumangoy on August 11, 2011, 05:54:05 PM
so should the settings still be pushed to my obi100?

Even if the dash board shows not registered you should be able to "Configure Voice Services" via the OBi web portal.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.