News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callee does not hear me when called

Started by Stevew234, December 08, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevew234

I have one person in the 574 area code (North East Indiana) that I am not able to call they have a traditional land line. When I call their number it rings several times and either times out or I finally get a busy signal. The callee hears it ring but when they pick up all they have is a dead line. I am able to call others successfully including those in the 574 area code. I am able to call that person via my cell phone without any issues, and they are able to receive other calls.
I have two obi202s both using google voice (different numbers for each), long story but I had two homes, one in IL and one IN before I retired/moved to IN. The two numbers are in the 847 and 224 area code (Chicago Area), and I have not changed them.
And of course the one number that I am trying to call is my wife's best friend (not going well for the move to the country).
It was working, and this just started failing a couple of days ago. The person I am having the issues with can call me with no problem.
Thanks