News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Stopping Stutter Dial Tone

Started by radparker, August 13, 2011, 01:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radparker

We were getting stutter dial tone all the time, because we had our GV account set up to notify us of any missed calls via email. (Googling suggested that was the culprit.) Since we want the email notification, but we don't want the stutter dial tone, we went into the expert config and copied the dial tone pattern into the stutter dial tone field and poof, no more stutter dial tone. Works great!

Lloydfassett

I am trying to do this, but the Expert Config page on the website doesn't let me edit the fields.  Do you know how to copy and past on the Tone page?

jimates

Just turn off the MWI of the Obi. It will have no effect on what happens at google, only what happens at the Obi.

Voice Services > SP1(2) Service = uncheck the MWIEnable

OBiSupport

Quote from: Lloydfassett on August 25, 2011, 02:52:09 PM
I am trying to do this, but the Expert Config page on the website doesn't let me edit the fields.  Do you know how to copy and past on the Tone page?

Hi,

If you want to configure tone profile through OBi expert, you need to uncheck both the OBiTALK Settings check box and the Device Default.

You may also refer to this post on the details - OBi Expert Configuration (Introduction)

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=287.0

Thanks,