News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

call rejected

Started by nmstough, December 20, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmstough

I am getting all calls to 800, 888, etc numbers rejected using my Obi200 with Google Voice.  What happens is that if I dial the number I get nothing but silence, then eventually a message that the call was rejected by my service provider with error message 500.  The calls go through fine if I use Google Voice through Hangouts on my mobile. 

Whats the problem? 

drgeoff

As you have 35 posts to your name I assume you have been around long enough to know how to look at the Call History.  How do the numbers there that were sent to GV compare with what you dialled?

nmstough

It shows my attempts as outgoing calls in the Google Voice call history.  But these 800, 888 numbers aren't really going through.

azrobert

Don't know why 800 numbers aren't working for you. Maybe a temporary glitch? You can use a free tollfree provider for these numbers. Change 2223334444 to the number you want seen as CallerID. Use OBi Expert to make the following changes.

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile D  General -> DigitMap:
(18(00|88|77|66|55|44|33)xxxxxxx)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile D  SIP -> ProxyServer: tf.arctele.com

Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> AuthUserName: 2223334444
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_RegisterEnable: unchecked
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_ServProvProfile: D

Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port
Add the following to the beginning of the OutboundCallRoute:
{(Msp4):sp4},

nmstough

A further update. It seems that the 800 numbers aren't always getting rejected.  Its an occasional issue. 

Before I pursue the resolution mentioned above, does this mean I would have to subscribe to Obiexpert?  I dont. 

drgeoff

Quote from: nmstough on December 26, 2017, 03:20:35 PM
A further update. It seems that the 800 numbers aren't always getting rejected.  Its an occasional issue. 

Before I pursue the resolution mentioned above, does this mean I would have to subscribe to Obiexpert?  I dont. 
No subscription needed.  Just click on the cogwheel with a red E.  If you don't have that, click on "Edit Profile", scroll to the bottom and tick the box.

nmstough

Quote from: drgeoff on December 26, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
Quote from: nmstough on December 26, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

No subscription needed.  Just click on the cogwheel with a red E.  If you don't have that, click on "Edit Profile", scroll to the bottom and tick the box.
Sorry, I confused "Obiexpert" with "ObiExtras".